In Villa Dining
DAILY COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST
White or brown toast, butter & jam, tea or coffee, a dose of traditional herbal juice, seasonal fruit platter, fruit juice or fruite salad 2 eggs per person prepared your way! or pancake/ crepes with maple syrup or strawberry jam.
See our Indonesian breakfast options below:
Premium Breakfast Ideas We Love To Prepare:
Items from the premium menu below are optional. Let the girls know what you might like from below inspirations so they can shop & prepare for you (a grocery bill will be provided.)
- Scrambled, fried or sunny side up.
- Poached, boiled or in a class.
- Various Omlettes (w/fillings or the classic ham & eggs).
- Eggs Benedict with smoked/cooked ham or smoked salmon.
- Eggs Florentine with sauteed spinach and sauce hollondaise.
If you wish to have certain ham, bacon or cheeses, just send the team out, or let us recommend a nearby supermarket with a good selection.
Lets get special bread: multigrain, bagels, pumpernickel, whole wheat, and baguette.
- Thin Pancakes (crepes with various jam or nutella or lemon - sugar).
- French Toast (with maple syrup or honey).
- Pisang Goreng (fried bananas with honey).
- From The Bakery Boucht Fresh: croissant, pain au chocolat or danish rolls.
Indonesian Breakfast: (included in the villa breakfast)
- Nasi Goreng fried rice with egg.
- Mie Goreng fried noodles topped with one egg.
- Bubur Ayam rice porridge with chicken and coconut soup.
- Nasi Bungkus traditional balinese breakfast rice in banana leaf.
Fruit Salad w/ skimmed natural yoghurt & honey (optional muesli) fruit platter of fruits of your choice & cia seeds yoghurt minted papaya with lemon juice.
- Mixed seasonal fruit juice or coconut water with lime, apple, carrot with a dash of ginger, beetroot, carrot, apple, papaya, orange & yakult, watermelon & tangerine, pineapple & watermelon.
YOUR OWN CREATION.
Coffee: cappucino, macchiato, coffee latte, and espresso.
Tea: Indonesian tea or ask the team to the shop the tea of your preference.
For Kids: hot/iced chocolate or milk with honey.
Noon Onwards The Team Can Prepare:
Since the girls grew up in balinese kitchens, we are happy to share the balinese cooking experience with you and designed a menu around local favorites!
From The Balinese Kitchen:
Most the following dishes are traditionally prepared with white rice and sambal.
- Vegetables Curry add chicken or seafood with rice.
- Sate Ayam chicken sate with a homemade peanut sauce & a twist of lemon.
- Perkedel Jagung deep fried corn kernel fritters.
- Jukut Urap mixed vegetable with balinese herbs in a fresh coconut flakes.
- Nasi Goreng fried rice with balinese spices & sambal.
- Mie Goreng fried noodles with balinese spices & sambal.
- Mie Kuah noodle soup ala balinese.
- Ayam Kuah balinese version of the classic chicken soup.
- Ayam Betutu balinese slow cooked chicken wrapped in a banana leaf and slow cooked for several hours (one of the balinese favorites).
- Sauteed Chicken or snapper with lemon - garlic butter & veggies.
- Grilled Fresh Fish/Seafood or Chicken with balinese spices & sambal matah.
For The Children:
- Pasta Napolitana or classic bolognese.
- Pasta Carbonara (spaghetti, fussily or penne).
- Chicken Nuggets with rice or steamed vegetables.
- French Fries with tomato sauce.
- Fried Rice or Noodles with chicken and no too many hidden brocolis.
or tell us what your child loves and the girls will prepare for you !
Sahana's Guest Favorites:
(please notify a day in advance)
Watch the girls prepare those balinese feasts & learn a trick or two while sipping wine or cocktails... some of you may want to get involved and cook along.
- Seafood BBQ: fresh from the seafood market get a whole red snapper, jumbo prawns, calamari, etc. sayur urap vegetables and an array of sambal
- Nasi Campur - The Classic Balinese Party Dish: Coconut flavored rice with chicken sate & peanut sauce, the famous ayam betutu, chicken /tofu curry, urap veggies, corn fritters and two kinds of sambal & peanuts ( kacang saur).
- Babi Guling: a whole suckling pig can be ordered for you with all the trimmings!
Grocery shopping is possible during working hours for services outside the working hours, such as cooking, a charge of Rp40.000 /hour & staff apply.
Please arrange/settle this directly with the girls, of course there is reasonable flexibility involved and they do not calculate by the minute.view our in-villa dining menu