Bali Reopening and a list of hotels to quarantine in Bali
Big News for International travellers! Bali’s international airport will reopen from October 14, 2021 (as stated today). This was announced by the minister Luhut Pandjaitan on Monday. Indonesia is steadily planning to reactivate the tourism industry, and Bali will be the first destination assigned as the locomotive for the whole country. Until now, New Zealand, China, Japan, South Korea, Qatar and UAE named as possible direct countries of entry.
Therefor the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association in Bali has prepared 35 quarantine hotels for foreign tourists entering Bali. “There are 35 hotels for the first phase. But 62 will follow,” said I Gusti Ngurah Rai Suryawijaya, Deputy Head of Culture, Environment and Public Relations at PHRI Bali in Denpasar, on Wednesday (06.10.2021). Suryawijaya says hotels in Bali are ready to accept the arrival of foreign tourists, who will be the first to be quarantined. He said many hotels are competing to become quarantined hotels.
The following list will give you an overview of these quarantine hotels.
Hotels near Nusa Dua for quarantine purposes:
- Grand Hyatt Bali reserved 100 of the 636 rooms.
- Melia Bali reserved 30 of the the 494 rooms.
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel reserved 130 of the the 382 rooms.
- The Westin Nusa Dua Resort reserved 100 of the the 433 rooms.
- The Laguna, A Luxury Collection Hotel reserved 96 of the 287 rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Nusa Dua reserved 40 of the 250 rooms.
Sanur Area Hotels for quarantine purposes:
- Hyatt Regency reserved 100 of the hotel’s 363 rooms.
- Griya Santrian reserved 20 of the hotel’s 128 rooms.
- Taksu Sanur Hotel reserved 20 of the hotel’s 74 rooms.
- Tandjung Sari Hotel reserved 7 of the hotel’s 29 rooms.
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur reserved 10 of the hotel’s 49 rooms.
- SwissBelResort Watu Jimbar reserved 18 of the hotel’s 306 rooms.
Ubud Area Hotels for quarantine purposes:
- Ubud Maya Resort and Spa reserved 8 of the 108 hotel rooms.
- The Westin Resort and Spa Ubud reserved 19 of the hotel’s 120 rooms.
- The Ubud Village Resort and Spa reserved 10 of the hotel’s 30 rooms.
- The Ubud Village Hotel reserved 20 of the hotel’s 62 rooms.
- The Sankara Resort and Spa Ubud by Pramana reserved 7 of the 24 hotel rooms.
- The Royal Pita Maha reserved 6 of the hotel’s 75 rooms.
- Komaneka Resorts reserved 40 of the hotel’s 177 rooms.
- Novotel Bandara Ngurah Rai reserved 120 of their 206 hotel rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Aston Kuta Hotel and Residence reserved 40 of their 215 hotel rooms for quarantine purposes.
- SwissBelHotel Kuta reserved 15 of the hotel’s 75 rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Bali Dynasty Resort in Kuta reserved 45 of the hotel’s 313 rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Fairfield by Marriott Bali Kuta reserved 50 of the hotel’s 227 rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport reserved 34 of the hotel’s 288 rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Harper Kuta Bali reserved 50 of the 149 hotel rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Ramada by Wyndham Bali Sunset Road Kuta reserved 70 of the hotel’s 271 rooms for quarantine purposes.
- Sol by Melia Benoa Bali reserved 31 of the 127 hotel rooms.
- Conrad Bali reserved 32 of the hotel’s 368 rooms.
- Merusaka reserved 120 of the hotel’s 455 rooms.
- The Mulia Recort and Villa reserved 24 of the hotel’s 526 rooms.
- The Ritz Carlton Bali reserved 22 of the 313 hotel rooms.
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua reserved 120 of the hotel’s 420 rooms.
- Viceroy reserved 40 of the hotel’s 40 rooms.
- Payogan reserved 4 of the hotel’s 54 rooms.
For more information about entry please also check the website of the authority of Indonesia. Click HERE
Entry and exit process Bali
The entry process to Bali should take about 70 minutes, according to the timetable prepared by the airport. The longest wait is in the lounge to receive your first PCR test results. This should take you about 60 minutes. Times may vary, of course, depending on how many people are arriving. The exit is not as time-consuming as entry. Here, according to the list, only the temperature is measured when you enter the airport. After that, everything runs like a usual exit.
Check offer: Lockdown PROMO